Pro-net Internet Services Environmental Policy
Pro-net Internet Services is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
· Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
· Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its transport, selecting public transport or man powered transport where possible.
· Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
· Promote a product range to minimise environmental impact.
· Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
· Ensure that office space has a ‘lights out’ policy where possible.
· Encourage the prudent use of air conditioning and other heating, ensuring that the control of these systems is managed by the company directly.
Signed by Danial Subani – Managing Director